Happydaya.com Pay attention to your personal information. and recognize that sensitive information is an important part of privacy. so Happydaya.com
Storage of personal information
When you create an account with Happydaya.com The information we collect may include the following information about you: first name, last name, company name, email address, telephone number. and the address for issuing the receipt or the place of delivery credit card information (Card type, card number, card display name, expiration date, and security code)Information you submit to us OUR AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVES or delivered to our website only And such information must be accurate, complete and not cause any misunderstanding. You must update your information up to date. and notify us of any changes to the information (details are discussed below). We reserve the right to request additional documentation to verify that the information you have provided is correct.
when you access our website Even if the product is not purchased We may collect certain information, such as the IP address of the browser you are using. and information about the computer’s operating system Application version language settings and the web page that we display for you at that time If you use a mobile device We may collect information that identifies that mobile device. Settings for mobile devices Character Recognition Characteristics and latitude/longitude information when you make a purchase Our system will register information from the website. that you operate If these information can identify you as a real person, they are considered personal data under this privacy statement.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
We use information for the benefit of all or some of the following entities
Create and manage your online account.
to fulfill orders Your payment or financial transactions made through the website for goods or services by Happydaya.com or sales representative managed by our representative
to deliver the products you have purchased through the website or sales representative We may pass on your personal information to third parties in order to deliver the products to you. (e.g. send to our courier or distributor)
to inform you about the delivery that you buy through the website or sales representatives and for other customer service
send marketing information and various promotions or other communications about our products or services to you You can unsubscribe from receiving marketing information at any time. by the system to cancel receiving the information that has been delivered or change in your personal information
To verify the download of information from the website for developing page layouts and content of website and customization to identify the user Analyze statistics and user behavior. To send you information that is believed to be useful to you or that you have requested from us. including information about products and services unless you have declined to be contacted for such purposes
website Happydaya.com will not pass on or sell your personal information to third parties for the purpose of unauthorized use. We will not disclose your personal information. to other organizations, except You have requested and authorized us to process or disclose information in accordance with the law permitted or required by law. or has been asked about our customers by order of a court or other competent authority.
Modification and access to personal data
You may update or modify your personal information at any time by logging into your account on Happydaya.com Alternatively, you can modify your personal information by contacting us via the email address listed below.
You have a service account Happydaya.com You can view details about your purchase history. including products awaiting delivery and can manage delivery address information Bank details or sending news that you have subscribed You agree to manage your account name, password. We cannot be held responsible for damages resulting from misuse of account name, password and order details. unless specified in the service agreement
- “Personal Information” means information about a person, whether true or false, that can be used as information that personally identifies that person. or from such information or other information that the organization has or may have access to. Common examples of personal data include name, identification number. and contact information
- When do we collect personal information?
- We will/may collect your personal information when:
- when you access and/or use our services or website; or register and/or apply for an account with us
- when you submit the form including but not limited to Application forms or other forms related to our products and services Either online or in a documented form.
- when you enter into any agreement or provide any documents or other information in connection with your dealings with us; or when you use our products and services
- when you contact us, for example via telephone (which will be recorded) letters, faxes, face-to-face meetings Social media platforms and email
- When you use the Services electronically or contact us through the website or use the service This includes using it through cookies. which we may apply when you use the Service or access the Website.
- when you transact through our services
- When you give us comments or complaints
- When you register, enter into a contract and/or participate in a contest and/or promotional activities, including promotional activities with our partners and/or group companies
- When you use or request to use the services provided by our third party service providers on the Website, such as payment, logistics services, etc.
- when you visit or use the websites and applications of our partners or group companies
- when you visit or use third party websites and applications that use and/or in connection with our Services
- when you install an application on your computer, phone or other device (“Device”) and/or use the Device to access our Services
- when you connect your account to a third-party website or application; to your account with us through the website.
- When you submit your personal data to us for any reasonThe above policies are not quoted in full detail. and is just a general example when we collect personal information about you.
- We may collect, use, disclose and/or process this information for a variety of purposes (as defined below).
- Our Services may collect accurate information about the location of your mobile device using technologies such as GPS, Wi-Fi, etc. We collect, use, disclose and/or process this information for one or more purposes. including location-based services that you request or provide you with relevant content based on your location; or allow you to share your location with other users. as part of the services provided by us For most mobile devices You can withdraw your right to have us receive information about your location through the settings on your device. If you have questions about how to disable location services on your mobile device. Contact your mobile device carrier or device manufacturer.
- WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
- The personal information we may collect includes, but is not limited to
- Address according to ID card or passport
- Billing address
- Delivery address
- Bank account details and payment information
- Contact number
- ID card number or passport number
- Internet Protocol (IP) Address
- Any other information about the user when the user registers for our services or our website. and when the user uses the service or the website This includes information about how users use the service or the website.
- The general public and groups you are connected to or may have connected to on our Services. and the manner in which you communicate with them.
- Information from or about the devices you use our services for. and/or use a device to access our services and/or website
- Your account details with third party websites or applications to which you have connected your account with us through the website.
- Personal information you may provide to us through the website.
- As described in Section 2, we may receive information about you and your activities on and off our Platform from our group companies and/or third party partners, such as information from our group companies and/or. Partners with whom we jointly offer services and/or promotions or from advertisers about your experiences or interactions with them. This includes information about the websites and applications you visit. Your use of our services on those websites and applications. as well as developer or publisher information on applications or websites provided to you or us.
- If you do not wish us to collect the above information/personal information You may opt out at any time through the Website or by giving written notice to our Data Protection Officer. However, please remember that opting out of collection of personal information or withdrawing your consent to the collection, use, sharing or processing of your personal information with us may affect your use of the Service. Location-based information disables the location-based feature.
- when you use a credit card to make transactions on the website
- web page view
- To access most websites with your device Your device sends information which may contain your personal data, which is saved by web servers when you browse our web. This generally includes but is not limited to the computer’s IP address. operating system Browser name/version referring web page The requested page, date/time, and sometimes includes “cookies” (which you can disable by your device preferences). to help the website remember your last visit when you login This information will be associated with your user account. Additionally, this information is used for anonymous statistical purposes to help us understand how visitors use our website.
- We may from time to time use “cookies” or other features to enable us or third parties to collect or share information. To help us improve our website and the services we offer. or help us provide new services and features. A “cookie” is a different identifier that we send to your device. To help us recognize your device and tell about how and when to use or visit the service or website number of users and to track movements within our website We may associate cookie information with your personal information. Cookies are also linked to information about the items you choose to purchase and the list of items you visit. For example, we use this information to track information about your shopping cart. Your products. Cookies are also used to provide content tailored specifically to your interests. and to monitor the use of the website
- Viewing and Downloading Content and Ads
- When you browse web pages using your device while you view content and advertisements and access other software on our website or through the Services; Most of the same information will be sent to us. (including but not limited to your IP address, operating system, etc.), but instead of sending traffic to your pages, the computer transmits information about the content. advertisements viewed and/or software installed by the Service and the Website and the time to us.
- Community and Support
- We provide customer service support via email, SMS and feedback forms. to provide customer support We will ask for your email address and contact number. We only use information provided by customers who request support. including but not limited to email address for customer support services And we do not transmit or share this information with third parties.
- You can also post questions and answers that other users have asked in our community forums. Our forums and messaging services allow you to participate in our community. And we will maintain information including user ID, contact list. and your status message. In addition, services like this and similar in the future may require us to maintain your user ID and password.
- From time to time, we may request information from users through surveys. Participation in these surveys is entirely voluntary. So you can choose whether to disclose your information to us or not. The information requested may include, but is not limited to: Contact information (including email address) and demographic information (including interests or age level). The information obtained from this survey will be used to determine and improve the use and satisfaction of the service. and will not be sent to third parties, except to contractors who assist us in administering and conducting surveys.
- How do we use the information you provide to us?
- We may collect, use, disclose and/or process your personal data for one or more of the following purposes
- to consider and/or process your submission/transaction with us; or your transactions or communications with third parties through the Services.
- to manage, operate, provide and/or administer your use of and/or to access our services and websites; including your relationship and account with us.
- to manage, operate, administer and provide the Services to you; including helping to facilitate the provision of our services including but not limited to remembering your needs
- Personalize your experience through the Services by displaying content based on your interests and preferences. Ready to provide a quick way to access your account and send information to us. This allows us to contact you if needed.
- When you use the application Other third-party websites or services that use or integrate with our Services. Such third parties may receive information about what you post or share.
- to accept, process, manage or complete a transaction; and/or fulfill your requests for products and services. and notify you of service and account-related issues. with abnormalities
- to enforce any applicable terms of service or user license agreement
- To protect security and rights personal property or the safety of others
- for identification and/or verification
- to maintain and control software updates and/or other updates; and provide necessary support from time to time to ensure the smooth running of our services.
- to manage or facilitate customer service; follow your order Handling or answering questions received (or claim to have received) from you or on your behalf
- To contact or communicate with you through voice calls, text and/or fax messages, e-mail and/or postal mail. or in any other form For the purpose of administering and/or managing your relationship with us or using our services such as but not limited to Communication of administrative information in connection with our services to you. You acknowledge and agree that our such communications may be via correspondence. documents or notices to you This may involve the disclosure of some of your personal information on the outer envelope/package pages. for the delivery of such
- to notify you when other users send you private messages or post comments to you on the Site
- to conduct research studies, analyzes and develop activities (including but not limited to data analysis, surveys, product and service development and/or archival) to analyze the use of the Services. to improve our services or products and/or enhance the customer experience
- To be able to audit and conduct surveys, etc. to determine the size and composition of our audience. and understand the customer experience with our services.
- Where you have given us your consent to send marketing and promotional information and documents related to products and/or services (including but not limited to products and/or services of third parties with whom we may collaborate or have an obligation with each other) for marketing and in this regard. through various forms of communication including postage Location-based or other forms of services that we (and/or our affiliates or related companies) may sell, market or promote. whether such products or services are available now or will occur in the future
- to respond to legal process or comply with or comply with applicable laws Government or regulatory requirements under the relevant jurisdiction. including but not limited to Compliance is required to ensure that disclosure is in compliance with legal requirements that we or any related company or affiliate must comply with.
- To produce statistical data and research for internal and legal reporting. and/or in accordance with record storage requirements
- to carry out business background check procedures or any other screening activities; (including but not limited to background checks) in accordance with a legal or regulatory obligation or our risk management processes that are required by law or that we have adopted.
- To review our services or our business
- to prevent and check Violation or suspected violation of our Terms of Service, fraud, illegal activity omission or misconduct whether in connection with the use of our services or any other activity arising from your relationship with us
- To store, host, back up (whether for disaster recovery or any other reason) your personal data. whether within or outside the jurisdiction of the jurisdiction
- to manage and/or facilitate business asset transactions or potential business asset transactions; which such transactions involve us As a contributor to or related to any of our related companies or affiliates As a participant only or related to us and/or our related companies or affiliates at least one as a contributor and there may be third parties involved in such transactions. “Business Asset Transactions” means any purchase, sale, lease, merger, merger or other acquisition. Disposal, transfer or financing of the organization or any part of the organization or any other business or assets of the organization; and/or
- To consider opening or registering for an e-Wallet account, which is a third party service provider and business owner providing electronic wallet services within our website. In addition, to transfer your personal data. To operate/register to open an e-wallet account, manage, operate and provide e-wallet services to you; and including all related objectives
- Any other purpose that we have provided to you at the time of your consent (collectively, the “Purpose”).
- This is because the purposes for which we will collect, use, disclose and/or process your personal data depend on the immediate circumstances. Such purposes may not appear above, however, we will inform you of such purposes at the time of obtaining your consent. Unless the processing of related data without your consent is required by law on personal data protection.
- Sharing information from the service
- Our Services allow users to share personal data with others for transactions in almost any situation without our involvement. in general transactions Users may have access to each other’s names, user IDs, email addresses and contact and postal information.
- How do we protect and keep our customers’ personal information?
- We implement a variety of different security measures with our best efforts. To ensure that your personal information in our systems is secure. The user’s personal information is stored in a secure network. and can only be accessed by a limited number of employees. This will be the person who has the privilege of accessing such systems. However, we cannot guarantee the complete security of your personal data.
- We will treat your personal data in accordance with applicable data protection laws and/or other laws. We will destroy or anonymize your personal data as soon as there is reason to believe that
- (1) The purpose of collecting personal data is no longer aligned with the retention of such personal data.
- (2) It is no longer necessary to retain such personal data for legal or business purposes; and
- (3) There is no reason to justify the preservation of such personal data. If you stop using the website or your license to use the website and/or services is revoked or terminated. We may continue to store, use and/or disclose personal data in accordance with the personal data protection laws and our obligations under this personal data protection law. under applicable law We may securely destroy your personal information without prior notice.
- Do we disclose information we collect from visitors to third parties?
- in our business We may need to disclose your personal information to third party service providers, agents and/or affiliates. or our related companies and/or other third parties, whether located in the country or outside the country. for one or more of the above-mentioned purposes Third party service providers, agents and/or affiliates or our related companies and/or such other third parties may process your personal data on our behalf or in any other manner for one or more of the above-mentioned purposes. Such third parties include but are not limited to:
- (a) affiliates Our group companies and related companies
- (b) Contractors, agents, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business. These persons include but are not limited to: Administrative or other service providers, including mailing companies Telecommunication companies Information Technology Service Company and data center
- (c) Buyer, transferee or successor in case of merger, capital withdrawal, restructuring Reorganize, liquidate, or sell or transfer some or all of our assets. Either as ongoing operations or as part of bankruptcy. complete liquidation or similar operations The personal data we hold about our users of our services is part of the transferred assets.
- (d) to a counterparty in a business asset transaction that we or our affiliates or related companies are involved; and/or
- (e) Third parties to whom we disclose information for one or more of the purposes And such third parties may collect and process your personal data for one or more of the purposes.
- We may need to share Statistical and demographic information about users and their use of our services to advertising and programming providers. This information does not include any information that may be used to specifically identify you. or to find personal information about you
- for the avoidance of doubt Where personal data protection laws or other relevant laws allow the organization Like our organization, collect, use or disclose your personal information without your consent. The above legal permission shall continue to apply.
- Third parties may illegally block or access personal information transmitted to or on the website. The technology may malfunction or not work as expected. or any person may have access misuse of information or misusing information without being caused by us nevertheless We will use reasonable security measures to protect your personal data as required under the Personal Data Protection Act. However, we cannot guarantee absolute safety in the unavoidable circumstances. such as but not limited to When an unauthorized disclosure is caused by a sophisticated malicious hack by an unsatisfied person. without being caused by us
- Information Collected by Third Parties
- us and third parties Software application downloads may be made available from time to time so that you may use the Services or use them through the Services. These applications may be accessed separately. and allow third parties to retrieve information that identifies you, including your name, user ID, and computer’s IP address. or any other information such as cookies that you may have previously installed or that third party applications or websites have installed for you. In addition, these applications may ask you to provide additional information directly to the third party. Third party products or services provided through these applications are not ours. or we are not in control It is recommended that you read the terms and other policies published by such third parties on those or other websites.
- Disclaimer Regarding Security and Third Party Sites
- We do not warrant that personal information and/or other information you provide to third party websites are secure. We implement various security measures to keep your personal data in our possession or control safe. The user’s personal information is stored in a secure network. and can only be accessed by a limited number of employees. which will be the person who has the privilege of accessing such system and must protect confidential personal information when you submit an order or access your personal data We offer to use secure servers. All personal or sensitive information you provide will be encrypted in our database so that it can only be accessed as stated above.
- in an effort to increase your benefit We may choose various third party websites to link to or install within the Site. We may also participate in co-branding or create any other relationship. to offer ecommerce transactions and/or other services and features to visitors. These linked websites have separate, independent privacy policies and security arrangements. Even if a third party is associated with us But we have no control over these linked websites. This is because each website has separate privacy and data collection practices independent of us. Information collected from our co-branded partners or third party websites. (Even if offered on or through our website) may not be obtained from us.
- Therefore, we are not responsible or liable for the content. security management (or not being secured) and the activities of these linked websites. These linked websites are for your convenience. However, we want to protect the integrity of the website and the links contained in each of our websites. and listen to your opinions on these linked websites. (including but not limited to if the specific link doesn’t work)
- Will we transfer your information internationally?
- Your personal data and/or data may be transferred, stored or processed outside of the country. In most cases, your personal data will be processed in Singapore. This is where our servers and central databases are located. We will only transfer your information internationally in accordance with personal data protection laws.
- How you can opt out of providing information withdraw consent request access or correct the information you provide to us.
- Opting Out of Information and Withdrawal of Consent
- If you wish to make changes to your email subscription Please let us know by sending an email to Our Personal Data Protection Officer at the address shown below. Please keep in mind that because we have a schedule for creating emails. You may still receive an email that is in the process of being created.
- You may withdraw your consent regarding the collection, use and/or disclosure of your personal data that is in our possession or control. by sending an email to Our Personal Data Protection Officer at the email address listed below.
- However, the withdrawal of consent may result in the consequences of such withdrawal. in this regard It depends on the extent of withdrawing your consent for us to process your personal data. And that may mean that we will not be able to continue to provide services to you. We may therefore be required to terminate your existing relationship and/or the contract you have with us, etc., as the case may be. which we will inform you
- Requesting access and/or correction of personal data
- If you have an account with us You may access and/or correct your personal data in our possession or control by yourself through the Account Settings page located on the Website. If you don’t have an account with us We will not have your personal information.
- For requests to access personal information Once we have enough of your information to take action We will provide you with relevant personal data within 30 days. If we are unable to respond to your request within those 30 days, we will inform you about the earliest time we can provide your requested information. Remember that privacy laws may exclude certain types of personal data from your access requests.
- For requests to correct personal data Once we have enough of your information to take action, we will:
- (a) correct your personal data within 30 days if we are unable to correct it within that period. We will inform you about the fastest time for corrective action. Please note that personal data protection laws may exclude certain types of personal data from requests for correction. including specifying when corrections are required from us in (various) situations, even if requested by you; and
- (b) We will send revised personal data to all organizations to which we have disclosed personal data within one year prior to the revision date. unless the organization does not require the revised personal data for legal or business purposes.
- without considering sub-paragraphs (b) Above, if you request it, we may send the corrected personal data to a specific entity to which we have disclosed personal data. within a period of one year prior to the date of revision
- To the extent permitted by law, we may charge a reasonable fee for processing and handling your request to access personal data. If we choose to charge a fee We will provide you with an estimated fee in writing. Please remember that we are not obliged to respond to or take any action on requests for access to your information unless you agree to pay a fee.
- We reserve the right to refuse correction of your personal data in accordance with the requirements set forth in the Personal Data Protection Act. which the provisions specify and/or give the organization the right to refuse rectification of personal data in specified situations
- Have questions, concerns or complaints? please contact us
- If you have questions or concerns about our privacy practices or about service management Please contact us immediately at : [email protected]
- If you have any complaints or grievances about how we handle your personal data or about how we comply with data protection laws, We ask that you contact us with your complaints or grievances.Please contact us via e-mail for complaints or grievances at : email: [email protected] and sent to the “Personal Data Protection Officer (Personal Data Protection Officer)”
- Terms and Conditions
- Please read the terms of service indicating use. disclaimer and limitations of liability governing your use of the Website and Services. including other related policies
Updated on 28 May 2022